Pages

07 January 2008

Getting the tired blog clichés out of the way

So I have a blog now. *sigh*

I realise that the cool kids have all left to join social networking sites, but I decided to set up a blog in case I ever had something to say that I thought was important and wanted everyone on the internet to read it. Getting a few more blogger introduction clichés out of the way, I don't know what this blog will predominantly be about, and I don't know how often I'll be posting in it, so don't ask.

On a more constructive note, I will mention a bit about myself. I'm a computer scientist by trade, but I'm rapidly turning into a pundit for politics, environmentalism and economics, due to my interest in peak oil. My more leisurely hobbies include video games, home movies and sport, particularly basketball (although I don't play anything competitively at the moment).

Share and enjoy. :)

No comments: